I've finally gotten to a point where I needed a secure password manager.
There are tons of password managers on the web, and my only requirement was that there was some way to make it available on my iPhone.
• KeePass: open-source, but lacks quality iPhone apps
• Roboform: free iPhone/Android apps, free limited to 10 passwords
• Lastpass: very polished, iphone/android apps for premium
• SplashID: very polished, desktop and iphone apps are costly
• Dropbox text notes: not protectable
For now, my decision is to go with Roboform, as my requirements were only to have a password list available. Should I require automatic web form filling, I may opt for the Paid Roboform.
Also, Lastpass and SplashID looks very polished, professional setups. Should I outgrow Roboform, then these two would be where I may turn to.